Home > Experience
Booking service website
- Understand what constitutes a compelling entry experience.
- Which of the proposed designs best supports usersf needs, goals and expectations?
- Which design supports the project objectives the best?
- To understand if the key elements of the Japanese localized website are in-line with Global strategy.
- To assess if the website elements are easily navigable and if contents resonate with Japanese consumers.
- To understand if the website design and contents differentiates the website from key competitors'.
Brand shopping website
- Identify & fix key usability issues.
- Understand online user behaviour and interaction with key features and functionalities of the website.
Luxury brand shopping website
- What do viewers expect from a luxury goods web site?
- Awareness, images and main product
Luxury brand website
- Identify and understand reactions to the website.
- Enriching the site's development, in particular by understanding the types of services that could be offered and be relevant in both content and form.
- To test the proposed layout, usability and functionality of the new consumer website to determine whether users are able to reach their intended goals easily and quickly.
- More specifically, the research will undertake to look in detail at the following areas in particular: Layout of the new site, Website screen designs, Proposed content, What do consumers think of the functionality.
Keyboard impressions study
- To understand visual and handfs-on impressions of each keyboard.
- To identify reasoning for keyboard preference, if a preference emerged.
- To understand the importance of style, handfs-on experience and keyboard when it comes to purchase decisions.
Consumer-electronics maker website